As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This is without any additional costs for the buyer but does support us in maintaining our website.
We’re very strict on the type of external content on hikingvalley.com but if your website is relevant to outdoor sports, hiking, camping, traveling, etc, your article could be approved for a guest post.
Drop us a short message to explain your thoughts, your website URL and guest post topic of course. We do need to charge you a small fee for our time for editing, publishing the article, etc.
We have a few rules for your guest post:
- Great writing content! If the content isn’t readable, we won’t publish your article
- No spelling or grammar errors!
- No keyword stuffing
- Maximum of 2 links to your site
- Minimum of 2 links to authority sites
- Once your guest post is published, the ownership of the article is automatically transferred to hikingvalley.com
- Do not create a massive amount of links (10+) to your guest post or to hikingvalley.com. If your guest post receives a lot of spammy backlinks, your guest post will be removed without reimbursement of the paid guest post fee.
- If you want photos on your guest post, you must provide us with photos that are free-to-use or you transfer the license of these photos to hikingvalley.com to use on your guest post article.
The end decision whether we allow your guest post article is made by hikingvalley.com!
Please submit your message to us via this contact form: